- Billing, collection, and administration of property taxes
- Tax certificates and searches
- Administration of property assessments
- Registration of liens and tax enforcement proceedings
- Customer inquiries
Property Tax Summary
- Payment of current property taxes is due and required to be received at City Hall no later than the close of business day on the 31st of August.
- Should August 31st fall on a non-working day, payment of current taxes is due and required to be received at City Hall no later than the close of the last business day of August.
- Note: a payment is deemed to have been made when it is received at City Hall. Any payments made online, mailed or by any other method must be received by the due date. Payments in transit are not considered received and are subject to penalty.
Penalties for Late Payments:
- A penalty charge of 1% will be applied to on the first day following the tax due date, and an additional 1% on the first day of each of the remaining months until the amounts are considered no longer in arrears.
Pre-Authorized Payment Plan:
- Any tax payer participating in the Tax Installment Payment Plan (TIPPS) shall not be subject to penalties provided in the Property Tax Bylaw.
- Taxpayers can register for the TIPPS program by contacting the Tax and assessment department at firstname.lastname@example.org or 306-933-2133.