- Recreation & Community Services
- KidSport, Community, Culture & Arts Funding
KidSport, Community, Culture & Arts Funding
KidSport & Canadian Tire Jumpstart
Applications are accepted for children 18 and under who are lacking the financial resources to participate in sports. Grants provide financial support for community programs, registration or membership fees, and/or necessary equipment. The applications are reviewed and approved by the local Warman KidSport™ committees.
Guidelines for KidSport Funding to Individual Participants
Support provided by KidSport and the Canadian Tire Jumpstart to individuals is designed to address the financial obstacles that prevent youth from participating in sporting activities.
- Priority will be given to payment of participation/registration fees.
- Preference is given to participants who are being introduced to organized sport.
- Children 18 and under only are considered eligible for financial support.
- Participants may not receive more than $750 in a calendar year.
- Travel to playoffs, championships, etc. is not an eligible expense.
- Funds are allocated throughout the calendar year.
- The availability of funding is limited.
- KidSport and the Canadian Tire Jumpstart issue funds to a league, association, or school on behalf of the participant.
The Community, Culture and Arts Fund, provides parents the opportunity to apply for funding, for their children aged 18 and under, to participate in programs and activities such as art drama, dance, heritage, music, babysitting courses, workshops, safe at home courses, and other community programs and activities.
This program is focused on realizing the many talents of the children who love art, culture, and heritage or would like to further their education with babysitting courses or to attend a youth-based workshop or conference.
Community Culture and Arts Fund Application
For information and applications for the Community Grant Program, Jumpstart and KidSport funding please contact Coralie at (306) 933-2129 or by e-mail