Mail-in Ballot Option
Applications for mail-in ballots are accepted between September 1 and November 9.
All Eligible voters may vote by mail.
Ballots will be mailed out with instructions and need to be received by the Returning Officer at Warman City Hall before 8 p.m. on Election Day (November 9, 2020) in order to be counted.
MAIL-IN BALLOT Package- please fill out, print off to sign, and submit:
- In-Person to the Returning Officer at Warman City Hall- 107 Central Street West
- By Mail: Returning Officer - City of Warman; PO.Box 340; Warman SK. S0K 4S0
- By Electronic means to: email@example.com
Mail-In Ballot application requirements:
- Form R- Voter Registration Form- The City of Warman doesn’t maintain a voters list, all eligible voters are required to fill out a registration form.
- Form C- Declaration of Person Requesting Mail-In Ballot Form
- Both Form R and C need to be witnessed, we will require either a scan or photocopied piece(s) of the Voter’s Identification and Witness’s Identification, as per Table 1 Voter Identification [Section 17 (2) of the Regulations]
- Witnesses maybe any of the following:
- the returning officer;
- the deputy returning officer,
- the enumerator;
- any other person authorized to sign oaths; or
- family member as defined by Table 2 -Vouching in The Local Government Election Regulations, 2015, someone living at the same address, or a neighbor, providing the witness is:
- An eligible voter in the 2020 municipal election; and
- that the witness has known the voter for at least two (2) years of more.
- Occupation-based professional witness and the professional must be registered and/or licensed to practice their profession in the Province of Saskatchewan and currently working in that field, using the following professions to witness their profession:
- Judge, Dentist, Pharmacist, Veterinarian, Police Officer, Notary Public, Lawyer/Notary, Medical Doctor, Dean/Head of University of College, Signing Officer of a bank or trust company, Signing Officer of a financial institution offering a full range of banking services
- Any Saskatchewan Health Authority employee currently employed in a hospital, rehabilitation centre, senior assisted-living facility, long-term care facility, or care home governed by or affiliated with the Saskatchewan Health Authority.
- Mail-In Ballot Registry Information Form.