Below are the procedures for proclamation requests:

A representative of the requesting organization is to arrange an appointment with the Mayor to have the proclamation signed. If they require a picture of the signing by the Mayor in a newspaper, the organization has to arrange for the media to attend at the organization’s cost. It is the responsibility of the requesting organization to provide a proclamation to sign.

Please contact the office of the City Clerk at (306) 933-2133 to book an appointment with the Mayor.