The City of Warman hosts a variety of drop-in programs at The Warman Home Centre Communiplex throughout the year. These include, but are not limited to, shinny, public skating, walking, basketball, volleyball, badminton, pickleball, and many others.
Gymnasium Drop-In/Rush Bookings
All gymnasium drop-in programs are done by Rush Booking Only.
• Gymnasium times will only be available evenings and weekends. The cost per player is $4.25
• Rush Drop-in Gymnasium Reservations will only be taken the day of the booking.
• Requests will be taken by telephone (306) 933-2210 ONLY.
• Rush Gym Reservations are a MAXIMUM of 1.5 hours
• Rush Gym Reservations are booked under one head person. This head person must supply a list of names and phone numbers of their group. Wrist bands will be given to the head person upon check-in at the Customer Service Desk and they should distribute them to their group once inside the gymnasium court. Warman Home Centre Communiplex Staff will monitor randomly and if someone does not have a wristband they will be asked to leave.
• Group members can ONLY attend rush gym bookings ONCE per day. If you are caught not observing Rush Gym Rules you will be asked to leave and forfeit future Rush Gym Reservation privileges.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact our Customer Service Desk at 306-933-2210 or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org