Water & Sewer
To set up a water account please call City Hall at 306-933-2133
Warman is supplied with treated water from the City of Saskatoon through Saskatchewan Water Corporation and the city's water distribution system. Warman water rates reflect the cost of purchasing water and distributing to the community.
2017 Water Rate Report
Drinking Water Quality and Compliance Notice 2017
Requesting Water Service
The following items are required by the city prior to turning on the water:
- Completed Application for Water and Sewer Utility Services (link to application below)
- Meter deposit amount:
- 5/8" Meter - $210
- 3/4" Meter - $290
- 1" Meter - $640
- 1 1/2" Meter - $890
- 2" Meter - $1,040
- Meter deposits may be made in the following ways:
- In person at the office at 107 Central Street West by using cash, cheque, or debit
- Using the after-hours drop slot at 107 Central Street West by using a cheque
- Using EFT Online Banking. When paying with online banking, the first five digits of your water account number will be required by your bank (all nine digits are required by TD Bank only). Please call the office at (306) 933-2133 and we will issue the account number to you.
- Confirmation of Identification
Note: Water service will not be in place if the above requirements are not met. Water service can only be turned on if someone is at the house. For new homes requiring a meter install, the above conditions must be met and a service connection and approved plumbing permit must be on file. As well, conditions of occupancy permit will apply.
|Utility Type||Monthly Rates||Overage Rates|
|Water||$37.03 for 0- 1,750 gallons minimum charge||$21.16 per 1,000 gallons|
|Residential Sewer||$10 minimum||20% of water|
|Commercial Sewer||$10 minimum||30% of water|
|Recycling||$5.70 per month||n/a|
|Metres to gallons||Multiply by 219.975|
|Cubic feet to gallons||Multiply by 6.23|
|Cubic to metres||Multiply by 35.314|
- Water, sewer and recycling are billed on a monthly basis. A minimum charge is billed to all properties connected to City of Warman utilities.
***After Hour Emergency Number for water and sewer related issues only - 306-221-1291