Public Notice - March 5, 2018
Procedures Bylaw 2018-02
NOTICE OF A PROCEDURES BYLAW - Bylaw 2018-02
Public Notice is hereby given, pursuant to Section 55 of The Cities Act and the Bylaw to Establish a Public Notice Bylaw 2006-02, of its intention to consider Bylaw 2018-02, A Bylaw to Govern the Proceedings of Council and the Committees of Council.
The proposed bylaw is intended to address the following:
- Conduct of members of council;
- Rules for the conduct of members of council;
- Rules respecting delegations, presentations and submissions;
- The days, times, and places of regularly scheduled meetings and the procedures for amending those days, times and places;
- The procedures for calling a special meeting of Council pursuant to section 97 of The Cities Act;
- Rules and procedures respecting the closing of all or part of a meeting;
- The procedures for appointing a person pursuant to section 64 of The Cities Act.
The proposed bylaw may be inspected by any interested person, at the City office on Monday to Friday between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 4:30 p.m.
Council will consider this Bylaw at 6:30 p.m. on Monday, March 26, 2018 in Council Chambers at the Warman City Hall located at 107 Central Street West. If any person wishes to appear before City Council or provide written comments regarding this matter please provide your submissions to the City Clerk by 4:00 P.M. on Tuesday, March 20, 2018. Please contact the City Clerk’s Office at 306-933-2133 for further information on the requirements to appear and regarding the proposed amendments.
Issued this 5th day of March, 2018.